Friday, July 11, 2008

Woohoo Walmart jackpot!


I am tickled to death about my trip to Wal-mart today! Grand total

for everything pictured is.... $0.44, I saved $16.97. My 4 yr. old has to use Head and Shoulders. Between his allergies and eczema he has really bad dandruff. H & S has caused it all to go away. I couldn't pass up the buy 2 and get $3 off deal in the sample section. Then we went off to Target to hit up the Pampers deal. I paid 8.53 out of pocket and then did 3 more transactions shifting between 2 gift cards I have, adding on one and using the other. Ended up with 4 packs of diapers and 4 packs of wipes and only paid $8.53 out of pocket. I still have over $7 on my gift cards! Thanks you Money Saving Mom and all you other ladies out there who chime in and share your deals!

No comments: