Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4 Years in the Waiting!

It has been more than four years!
And I think worth every minute of it.
A Got her braces off today.
She gets a week of freedom.
Next week she gets her retainers.
The docs office says I will get a lot more fun photos to take next week. I can't wait! ! ! So stay tuned. For now.....
(She had to indulge me, afterall her dad and I paid how much for that smile?!?"


Getting ready to make the final cuts !



Dr. asked if we wanted to take them home to scrap book....nah. Oh,but wait we could play a prank on dad and siblings....
All off, time to clean!!

Just one more picture!!!


She just can't keep smiling !



And what did she want to eat more than anything??? Corn on the Cob! !
Funny thing is, she "forgot how to bite!" So I started clicking the camera and laughing at her as she tried to get used to the sensation and ability to bite! ! Who knew? ?

2 comments:

HS Mom of 4 said...

Congratulations, Abby! Such a lovely smile--you shouldn't stop smiling.

neta said...

What a beautiful smile! Can't wait to see the picture with that awesome smile AND the contacts.