Wednesday, April 15, 2009

They are growing up!

We went to the eye doctor's office today. 6 of the 7 of us!
Next year all 7 of us will have the pleasure. We are fortunate to have an eye dr. who lets us schedule all on one day. A dentist who allows the same thing. Not a lot of changes on who needs what this year. But my baby who will be a teenager is getting contacts! I have tried so hard to convince my baby they aren't all that great. But alas, the teen years are coming so quickly, just over a month away. She had to even make sure her eye makeup was just so before we left! Next week, the orthodontist. She is trying so hard to not get overly excited...but her braces should be coming off. I am wondering what next? Cut all her hair off into a super cute yet more mature look? ? ? I sure hope not. But she is still my baby, cause when asked what she is looking forward to when her braces come off? Corn on the Cob. I am going to try and remember to have some on hand!

No comments: