Friday, June 19, 2009

Gotta love my kids and all their injuries...

Got a call from a dear friend tonight. Her sweet little princess fell and wacked her head really good, napped and woke throwing up. Off to the doctor.
On the way, she asked herself who she could call, who has experience with head injuries!
Viola! She thought of me.
So, does not suprise me.
Her sweet princess will be okay.
I was able to reassure the dear mom of sweet princess she was not over-reacting by taking her to the doctor.
Thank you Lord for answering the prayers of my young men and myself. We prayed for His healing hands to be on her, that she would arrive at the doctor's office better than she left home.
A couple of years ago, we experienced God's healing hands on N. He had fallen out of the fort and was momentarily unconscious. By the time we were seen in the ER, I got this long lecture on what to look for in a head injury and my dear sweet N did not have any of those symptoms (by the time the doctor saw him). To this day, I believe God healed him during the time we left home and the time the doctor saw him.

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Thanks for taking time to pray for my little princess :)