Friday, December 17, 2010

My Favorite Quoteable Today !

"Flutter Nutter I need Jesus!
Bring me Jesus !
Bring me Jesus Now! "

Everyone needs Jesus right? Fun Mom is laughing. She think what I have just hollered dramatically and as enthusiastically as a fire and brimstone preacher is "just wrong!" Why? Cause Jesus is smelly and needs a bath.
Jesus goes everywhere with us. Flutter Nutter loves Jesus so much.
I am washing fleece so it is a perfect time to bathe Jesus!
It is Jesus' fault Flutter Nutter will need lots of orthodontics. Flutter Nutter likes to suck on and chew on Jesus. He puts as much of Jesus into his mouth as possible. He has done this since he was babe. And the orthodontist was the one who discovered the problem a year ago when we had the older ones in her office. She took one look at him and asked us what he sucked on? I thought she must possess some super powers, how could she know? I told her he sucks on his BLANKIE. (Yes, Jesus is a blankie! ) She looked at me incredulous. She said, "Nuh uh." I said, "Oh yeah! He shoves as much as he can in his little ole mouth and sucks on it. Fortunately, he has never suffocated." Light bulbs and an aha moment for the orthodontist. I asked her how she knew. She pointed out how his teeth don't touch anymore when he bites down. Sure enough. I just thought he had a great goofy grin that wrapped itself all over my heart. And he does. What to do? Not much, she is going to make money off of us. She told us it was up to us if we wanted to take the blankie away and have to pay for therapy in addition to orthodontics! Gotta love an orthodotist who is a mom to a large family as well! !

Before you think I am being sacriligeous or blasphemous. Please meet Jesus. We all need Jesus. But sometimes, it is nice to have Jesus here on Earth to wrap yourself up in. Flutter Nutter has just that.




1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Love me some Jesus!!!