Sunday, May 15, 2011

Free Home School Curriculum!! Anyone ? ?

So, I have been using Swagbucks for quite a while. I have Amazon Gift Codes built up. I have money deposited into my Paypal account. But it wasn't until tonight I realized I could use those Amazon codes to purchase some of my homeschool curriculum. I needed to order something and then to get free shipping, I was pondering what else was on my shopping list. It dawned on me to check on some of the items on my school shopping list. Oh, yeah! Happy Dance! ! ! Handwriting is ordered, on its way and it cost me nothing. That is how I like it! !
So if you haven't signed up with Swagbucks yet, you might want to think about it. And if you decide to, will you sign up through my link. I get bonus swagbucks for making the referral.
Oh, Happy dance ! !



No comments: