Thursday, December 8, 2011

The 'F' word and conversations Mom overhears after church

Coming home from church!  Yep, from church.  I hear the following conversation in my back seat.
Unfortunately, I can't distinguish which child said what, so I will just abbreviate AC for another child to introduce the next speaker.
"You said the F word!"
AC:  "You shouldn't say the F word"
My eyebrows are raised and my curiousity is peaked, still listening.
AC (I think Futter Nutter):  "I know what the F word is, it is FAT !! "
AC: But your not suppose to say it.
AC: I know what the S word is!
more eyebrows
AC: Don't say it!
The conversation changes and I am curious.
MOM: What is the S word?
Daddy's Buddy: Loud and Proud :  STUPID!
MOM:  Yep, that is a bad word.  We shouldn't say that one.
Daddy's Buddy:  BUT YOU asked me. 
MOM:  Yes, I did.  That was okay.  But no more.
Daddy's Buddy:  What is cussing?
Mom: Anytime we use mean words to try and hurt someone.  Ugly, mean words.
Children:  ohhh, okay

On the way home from church ! ? !
What were they discussing in their Awana Groups????

No comments: