Monday, February 13, 2012

Linkology Equals FUN FUN FUN !



So I have been suffering from some serious homeschooling burnout.  I confessed to my husband while we were in Kansas City and heading to Mardels.  Of course, this confession plus adding I had no list or specific motivation for going to Mardels scared him!  Me in a store with homeschool stuff, books and who knows what else without a list can be a disasterous event for our checkbook.  My goal, to find some FUN to inspire me as we finish out the semester.  Spark a little enthusiasm in this momma who is getting bogged down by parents failing in health, a grandmother quickly declining cause age is catching up to her and life in general. 
So today, lacking the motivation to pull out the science book to read, I grabbed the cards and invited Big O Daddy O to play with me.  4 of the 5 kids clamored to join us.  IT WAS FUN!  They learned a thing or two, as did I.  This game set is on the classification of animals. Two thumbs up.  Maybe we will play again tomorrow. :)

No comments: