Sunday, April 22, 2012

The difference between REAL Women and Teens

Hmph,  Fun Girl laughed at me tonight.
She came home from Servant Team.  A small group, Bible study, planning group for her youth group and she laughed at me. 
Hmmmph.  Have to think about whether she should be allowed to go back. 
All of her siblings were super sweet when they came in the room.  Lots of hugs and I love yous. 
My oldest, she laughed at me. 
Why?  you ask..
Cause I was crying.  Tears rolling down my cheeks, crying.  Curled up on the couch under a blanket, hushing everyone crying.
Hallmark movie was on....
Even Hubby was sweet and gave me a hug and kiss and was quiet.

I informed Fun Girl.... "REAL WOMEN cry at Hallmark commercials AND movies."
(Obviously, Fun Girl is not a REAL WOMAN yet,  she is just a TEEN!)
I have been needing a good cry. 
With the week coming up, I sure hope there will be another good Hallmark movie to watch.
 Such good stress relievers.
 

No comments: