Saturday, September 15, 2012

What Makes a Great Friend?

What makes a great friend?
Well she has to have a great sense of humor.
She loves you and your family warts and all.
She drives 12-15 hours (depending on the number of stops)
to visit.  Once here, she is takes time out for your kids.
Cause, afterall, when you are a mom, you have to share
your friends with the kids.
She is willing to stand outside in 100+ degree temperatures and receive
golf lessons from Dad's Bud.
Please note ** our temperatures are 20 degrees warmer than her home town.

Temperatures so uncomfortable,
I only stayed outside long enough to take the pictures.
I definitely don't fall into the same awesome-ness category as her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And THEN when we are shopping, she is more than willing to try on
the shoes that your sons find for her to try on. 
Not only does she try them on, she MODELS them.
 
 
She is so awesome, I can't wait to see her again.  The
next visit requires me to climb into my vehicle and make that
super long drive!
 

3 comments:

Cav5Mom said...

Wow...I look HOT in those shoes!
and Wow...I was HOT during my golf lessons :)

Cav5Mom said...

Wow...I look HOT in those shoes and Wow... I was during my golf lessons!

HS Mom of 4 said...

She is a great friend. I was so glad that you both came by to visit us. And we miss having her here so much.