Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Favorite things....Swagbucks

Favorite Things Tuesdays. 

With the Holidays approaching, I am appreciating my Swagbucks even more. 

How do you search the internet? Google?  Bing? 

Switchover to Swagbucks and start earning..well, Swagbucks.

What do you do with Swagbucks?

You can redeem them for all sorts of prizes.

My favorites:
Gift card codes for Amazon
Gift cards for Starbucks
and cash in my Paypal account.

I stash the gift cards, for gifts of course! 

And it is super cool to need to order something on Amazon and have part if not all of it paid for by banking the gift codes for Amazon.  Those unexpected expenses all taken care of, Thank you Lord!

And well, I like getting extra cash, (in Paypal) just for doing what I am doing anyhow. 

It is easy to do.

You can load the tool bar and search from there.

I occassionally do the polls for an extra swagbuck. 

I print coupons from their site and earn points when I redeem the coupons.

There are referral perks as well.

When someone you refer signs up through your link, you earn swagbucks when they earn swagbucks.
Up to 1000 Swagbucks per referral!

Talk about earning those gift cards even faster!

If you are thinking you just might need to give this a try, please consider signing up under my referral link or by clicking Sign up on the widget on the right side of my blog!

Happy Searching and Earning!

No comments: