Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday Savings





I was sooo excited about The $20 RR deals at Walgreens I headed out just after 5:30 am to do some shopping. I was really bummed cause they were out of the Pro Health Crest deals. They never had them to begin with. And today, the other Walgreens I shop at was completely out as well. After, I set everything out on the table for a picture D woke up and came to see my loot. Very excited for mommy. At the top of the Charmin are two truffles I had to get so the coupons could be put through. D kept saying "Chocolate, Chocolate". He loves chocolate, but is good about not eating any chocolate store bought. It is not "Happy Tummy". Only sissy's chocolate creations are "Happy Tummy." Spent $38.58 oop. $79.71 in savings. $40.00 in Register Rewards.

No comments: