Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dillons Deals!

For you D,
If you want more specifics head on over to Money Saving Mom.

Herbal Essences and Aussie Hair Care on sale for 3/$8.
use $3MQ on 2 Herbal Essences
use $1MQ on 1 Aussie
load onto Dillons Card $2/2 (I think Herbal Essences)
final amount $2 for 3 products

Cheerios on sale 2/$5 or otherwise $2.50 each
Load $0.75 off one onto card ( I believe it is Apple Cinnamon)
Use any Cheerio printable coupon that will double to $1
final cost $0.75 for one box

Nestle Morsels 2/$5
I found a $1 MQ in my stash
there is a $0.75 printable, Dillons doubles to make it worth a $1
total cost 1.50 each or $3 for 2

Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup is $0.69/1
Use a $0.50/2 coupon, each can costs .19 after doubling
Use a $0.40/2 coupon each can costs .29 after doubling
Got extra coupons, stock up. Perfect for the food drives. Perfect for flu season.

Yoplait Yogurt Cups 2/$1
Use the $1/4 printable coupon
final cost is .25 each

Hot pockets are 3/$5
I found a coupon for $1/1
An individual box will cost around $1.68.
final cost 0.68/ea

Tyson Anytizers $2.99
Mike will be happy....
Use $1 Q
final cost is 1.99

Nestle Fun Size Candy is on sale for $1.47
(may be less now that Halloween has passed)
but use a $1/1 Q
spend 0.47 save for Christmas stockings! (or those PMS binges)

There are lots more deals. But these are the ones I am doing. Commissary prices beat the others and/or I don't have coupons for the others.

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Wow! I am going to be the first follower of your blog. Really add the follower link I want to be first. You know it, you are awesome!