Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just a Quick note!

My basement is under construction!
My children have taken cabinet boxes out back and are remodeling the fort back there!
We are enjoying all the fresh air and much needed time down.
Hoping tomorrow is the last day of construction for the week. We shall see.
The wall cabinets are in. Tomorrow it is the base cabinets and counter tops.
Then I will have to go shopping for stools. I am so dreading that task. Anyone want to go with me?
But the upside is I have an empty tote now.... art supplies with a new home out of site and out of reach of D and N. I have an empty book shelf...new home temporarily S's room. An empty cart and 2 other empty shelf units! ! I still have cabinet space to fill.
We are starting to see a lot more floor space opening up in the basement. So exciting.

No comments: