Sunday, March 15, 2009

They shoot, He blocks, He makes $2!



So Dad offers him $5 to start the game with and with every goal that gets past him, he has to give back a dollar. I happen to think that very discouraging and sad to offer son. Goalie is tough. Seeing this was his first time for the season, not a fair deal. I suggested paying per block. Dad asked S what he thought. They agreed to a 25 cents for every block he made. S made $2 off Dad that night! Though there was disagreement between the judges as to what was considered a block. Being the mom I am, well I was cheering on dear ol' son. Willing to make dad pay as much as possible. When dear son is willing to say "every block is for you mom...." Well there better be a lot of blocking!

1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

Yea, Stephen! I wish I didn't check the blogs so late at night. I think L & E would enjoy these pics. I'll have to try to remember to show them during normal hours.