Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Lord loves me ever so tenderly.

He even answers the ever so huge questions that I don't think He will answer.
We have had a tough year.
Yet, I know my God uses all things for his purpose and glory.
However, I have found myself just asking for a glimpse of the big picture. Just some evidence that He is working all this into some good.
Cause with all the hurt, anger, devastation, disappointment we have had in the last 7 months, I just wanted, needed to see something good come of it.
I know God uses all things for his purpose and glory.
I have witnessed it time and time again in my life.
Most of the time it has been further down the road when the memories aren't so fresh and strong. This time, as I struggle with emotions and revisit the need to forgive yet again, God gives me a glimpse of the good He is working. Not months or years later but right now our sorrow is working good and saving lives. For this I am most awed and grateful to my heavenly Father for giving me this glimpse. I thank Him for the lives saved and protected as a result of what we have been through.

No comments: