Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's a good thing I am not "weird weird"

Several days ago, one of my children discovered moms can have gray hair.
Honestly, as far as I can tell, I do not have any grays. And no I am not pulling them out!
This child could not figure out for anything how a mom can have gray.
Cause they do. Or maybe stress. "You mean from having kids?" I am asked.
Oh, how I want to roll over laughing. "Well, maybe." I reply.
So anyhow, point made. Moms can have gray hair.
"Well that's weird." Shock, horror from siblings that such a thing has been said.
"Well, you know weird, weird."
So all you moms out there, you aren't suppose to have gray hair!

1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

Oh, Heather! I don't know how you keep from rolling on the floor. It just sound like non-stop funniness at your house.