Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today's favorite Quoteable

The Fun Mom orchestrated a friend get together today. She and friend managed to slip out the back to go ride scooters around the lake. But first she had to distract Flutter Nutter who adores all of her friends, cause, well he is cute afterall.

So she raced him downstairs to play Wii.
He beat her, she darted back upstairs and the girls escaped.

Not to be fooled for long, he was dashing up the stairs as fast as his little legs could go. Where is she??? I want her???? I gonna go out this door....the sliding glass door. The only one he knows how to work the lock. "Oh, no you aren't!"
"The girls want girl time."
"Go downstairs and have boy time."

"I DON'T WANT BOY TIME, I WANT GIRL TIME! I WANT GIRL TIME! I WANT GIRL TIME!"
hmmm, I wish I could have recorded this for later. I am sure there will be a time, he won't be wanting girl time. hee hee


1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

So funny! Yeah, a video of that would be priceless.