Friday, July 24, 2009

Ooey Gooey Icky Sticky Fun !

While the big 'uns were at piano and violin lessons today I took Flutter Nutter to the library program. We have not done much with the public library summer activities this year. But today, it was on my calendar and I decided to pay attention and make an effort. So glad I did! He had soo much fun. They had stations set up inside and outside. An hour of exploring textures and colors!



Daddy's Buddy could have gone, but he did not want to do his piano lesson last. He so wants to be associated with the older ones. So Flutter Nutter and I had some You & Me time!! We had a blast.

Reminded me of what it was like when there was just me and the Fun Mom. I could have gone and gone all day. Alas, we did have to pick up the others. We did a bit of garage sale-ing.

Then home to a wonderful lunch prepared by dear sweet hubby, who took advantage of the quiet time at home and mowed the yard, did a bit of work on the basement. It is soo hard to get anything done when any or all the kids are home. So it is like a treat to be left alone to get a project done.

1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun for a little guy. I sometimes forget that he is old enough to do these kind of things. He's growing up.