Thursday, September 17, 2009

It is Official ! !

The call came today.
I had to insist my mom come to town. She had a 4 o'clock appt. and was concerned there wasn't enough time. "It is 11:30 ! !" I told her.
"It is?" she asked.
hardy har har. I told her in my most grown up voice that she had to come to town or I would just not pick up her loot for her. That Dana was just too excited and she had to come.

She came !
We went to Emerald City. (yes, that is what the building is called)
Emerald City is host to a gym, swim pool, bowling alley, gift shop, and the travel agency on base.
So how appropiate is that? We go to Emerald City to pick up our tickets to go to the Emerald Isle.
We got loot. A carry on bag, luggage tags, documents holder, Ireland tour guide, a ponch (hmmmm, does it rain there?) :)
Our tickets are here....
We are ready to go ! ! ! !

1 comment:

eurekan at heart said...

I'm sooo jealous, but I know you are going to have a great time and can't wait to see the pictures you bring back!