Monday, October 5, 2009

Mixing it up this Autumn

So mom is getting ready to leave the country literally speaking. Vacation Fever is setting in and no one is all that eager to get school done. They know they will be without the "slave driver" for 2 weeks and she is a little distractable this week with all that needs to be done.
SO I BOUGHT............



The funny thing is I bought them last night and forgot about them until I found Daddy's Buddy and Flutter Nutter holding and discussing the bag! It doesn't help they are processed with nuts/peanuts. However, Flutter Nutter does not do school these days and he has other treats to be rewarded with. Sooo for every assignment completed they get a piece of candy. Since I forgot about them till 1/2 an hour ago the day was pretty foot dragging slow. Now all of a sudden, there is fire in these kids! I may regret this when I have a pile of papers to grade tonight!

1 comment:

A JoyFilled Life said...

You are one cool, smart Momma!