Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fun !


Days after I returned from Ireland, we were blessed to enjoy the company of our bubbly neice Sarah. She moved in for 5 days while she waited to board a flight that would whisk her away to Hawaii and her new life with the man she loves.
But first she had to weed out her luggage. She just had too much to take. To my daughters' delight she decided to leave behind shoes!

This led to 2 discoveries. Bubbly Neice's shoes fit my 8 year old and 13 year old daughters. Which led to this photo. Bubbly Neice is 21! She has tiny feet.
Can you pick which feet belong to Little Princess and Fun Mom!


The second discovery belongs to the Big-O-Daddy-O.
This past week he felt compelled to ask me how many pairs of shoes a girl must have?
That was just too much to take. I quickly told him he was asking the wrong person.
Dialed the phone to mom of a beautiful little 3 year old princess.... Her response,
At least 30 pairs!
She quickly asked him, "Are you having girl issues?"
At least we didn't call up Miss Bubbles in Hawaii....


1 comment:

eurekan at heart said...

Sarah is married???!?!?!?!?!? OMG, I am getting old!