Monday, May 3, 2010

He DID IT ! ! ? ? ! ! ? ? ! !

So I look out my large living room windows to the backyard. My jaw hits the floor and I can't believe what I see Flutter Nutter doing. He is literally climbing up the swing's chain and grabbing the monkey bar chain, so he can triumphantly shout, "I DID IT! I DID IT!" The shouts were truly more for his benefit and pleasure than anybody else's. He was alone in the backyard, working extremely hard to achieve his goal. Flutter Nutter doesn't really have much in the leg department. Last fall when he turned 4, he wore a size 4 shirt and 3T pants. He did eventually grow into 4Ts. But we do call him short legs for a reason.

I grabbed the camera and was able to capture the moment, which he was very pleased about.







1 comment:

~Michelle said...

Out to conquer the world, that little one! Oh how this Auntie loves his smile of triumph!