Thursday, September 16, 2010

Science for the day!



Can't remember what I was doing exactly yesterday afternoon. But I happened to see a spider on Little Princess' window. Went to see about killing but not before noticing the fly he was carrying around in his jaws. No web. Just eight furry legs and a dead fly. I couldn't resist and called the kids to come check it out. There were a few who said, "cool!" and one that just squealed and squeaked and shrieked, "ewww!" Another, who just watched in awe. I went to capture him in a jar to let him outside. He had endeared himself to me. I couldn't bring myself to kill him after the entertainment he had inspired in Fun Mom to provide me with. :) And the awe and coolness factor I was elevated to for calling the children to witness such a fantasticly, gross discovery.
But, oops, he jumped, I was startled and now he is somewhere in Little Princess' room. Fun Mom went a little nutso and announced there was absolutely no way she was ever going to sleep in Little Princess' room ever again. I never told Little Princess. She woke just fine this morning. Doesn't seem to be missing any blood or body parts. Though, she does keep living behind some sticky substance everywhere she does......

2 comments:

Cav5Mom said...

Oh My Goodness....I too will never again go in to the Princess Bedroom!!!

Beach Momma said...

ahhh, you're scared of 8 little legs too? ? ?