Sunday, August 21, 2011

Quiet Sunday Mornings at Home

Daddy's Buddy went to the doctor on Wednesday...sinus infection.
He was doing better on antibiotics till Friday night.
Saturday...early stages of bronchitis and new antibiotics. 
Rest and fluids. 
He fell asleep last night around 5 and slept till this morning.  His body is fighting.
Flutter Nutter spiked a 103-104 fever yesterday as Dad and Daddy's Buddy returned home from the doctor.
Off to the doctor again, cause we have weekend plans with grandparents.
Viral infection with flu like symptoms...not the stomache kind thank goodness.
Motrin, fluids and rest
He napped on and off. 
No grandparents this weekend.
The birthday open house for family is canceled. :( 
But the olders + friends + dad had fun Sat. night celebrating.
This morning I am hanging out with my boys.
I have listened to my church's sermons online.  Check it out here.
Then I revamped my blog. 
I have done a few other things. 
But a quiet morning it has been. 
I have enjoyed pondering the sermon I listened to in the midst of the quiet. I don't get this amount of  quiet very often.  It is nice.

No comments: