Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Amazon and SwagBucks !

I am so stinking excited.  Christmas shopping is starting around here.
I was reading my email and learned that Amazon had the Pink Lego Bricks on sale for $15.




We happen to have a very creative princess.  She wanted some pink lego bricks for her birthday.  BigODaddyO didn't believe she would really get into them. But there was an Auntie willing to take the chance.  She doesn't create as much lately cause her hands are busy knitting.  A whole other story there.  One that includes 26 hats and 26 scarves, all before Christmas.  But I think after Christmas she just might want a break from knitting for a while!!!
 
Then I checked my swagbuck gift cards for Amazon and I had enough accumulated to only have to pay tax on these beauties! !
Hush all you readers.  No telling my secrets. :) 
If you are not using Swagbucks to do your online searching, you really should give it a try.  If you fill so inclined, please sign up under me, by clicking on the link below.  I get matching Swagbucks up to your first 1000. 

Search & Win

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

What a great deal!!...very unfortunate that I bought Brylee's at Mall of America!