Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's a Hockey Mom to Do??



So I have never been all that excited about sports that require full on physical contact.
Why risk getting hurt? Just silly.
Then I had boys.
Still not all that excited about contact sports.
But what does this mom do?
Well, when 70 pound Hockey Player is a defenseman,
playing with kids that weigh twice as much,
I PRAY and cheer for him.
Momma knows the best defensive is to be fast and to go in, at full speed.
But that doesn't always get the job done.
I tell him to treat the other players like his sisters.
He actually likes to annoy his sisters. He does a pretty good job at it.
I tell him to knock some kids on their padded backsides.
When Fun Mom loaded these pics up and I was playing with them, I whooped and hollered.
My boy threw his shoulder and raised his elbow, which he shouldn't have done I will admit.
However, my boy played it through and knocked the kid off of him!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: