Monday, November 28, 2011

KitchenAid on Cyber Monday and those pesky little words...ON SALE and Rebate too!

KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer

oooh my goodness! !! Isn't this pretty! ! !!  !!
I just put it in my store.
It is on sale.
ON SALE!!!
oh how my hubbby hates those 4 little words.  "It is on saaaaaale!!!!"
He has been making fun today.
Pretty cinnamon color.
I have always talked myself out of a KitchenAid, but I am caving.  If only he could find the value in my having one. 
He told me I already got my Christmas when I bought a Vitamix last month.  It cleans itself!  How cool is that.  The KitchenAid doesn't do that, but it is pretty and would make cookies, frosting, cakes, bread, and so much more....
I am in love or is it in envy???  Ahhhh, **big sigh**
Did I mention there is a 50 dollar rebate? 
And if you don't want the magazine subscription you can request the 24 dollars to be refunded to you.  All in the print.  Sooo pretty!
So, so pretty.
Oh, by the way it is on Amazon.  hee hee, should have told you that. 

No comments: