Monday, November 28, 2011

SunButter ! ! ! YUMMY!!



On our drive home from Colorado Springs we stopped in Colby at the Kansas Country Store
Everyone was in need of some time to stretch their legs and take advantage of the facilities.
The folks there were wonderful and hospitable.  They overheard me tell Flutter Nutter to not go touching all the food stuff since they had nuts and such and offered us samples of SunButter.  Oh my goodness!!  It was so yummy.  It made my mouth do the happy dance it only gets to do when Flutter Nutter is not around and I have a chance to eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  Sooo happy !!
The other children were overjoyed at the possibility of cookies and sandwiches. 
No nuts,  no cross contamination! 
Yummy !!!
Happy Mouths and Happy Tummies !!! 
Now I am doubly excited, cause the first thing I had to do was check Amazon and see if they offered it online. 
They do!! 
Our lives are forever changed for the better!

1 comment:

Elizabeth, blogging for SunButter said...

Hi Heather,
So glad you discovered SunButter and it will fit your family! I blog for SunButter and am always looking for new recipes, which is how I found your blog. Also a fellow like-minded mom, I so appreciate your posts.
Looking forward to following,
Elizabeth