Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'll never forget my dad

This last week dad has been in California. On Wednesday, N out of the blue, tells me "I'll never forget my dad, I like to play tackle time with him." I have been blessed this last week to not have loads of melt downs from my children, who are deeply attached to their daddy, but the heartsickness was there. Friday morning, N couldn't hold it together anymore and was crying for his Daddy. Technology is a wonderful thing. We typed his flight number into google and a website came up which allowed us to follow the plane across the state. He was able to see his daddy getting closer. So grateful for the internet.

While dad was gone, Grandmama Mac came to visit. I will get pics posted later. She taught D to say "I love you, Grandma, truly." and "I love you, Grandma, dearly". He is even able to make the transition to saying it to mommy now.

No comments: