Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Food and Love Languages!

N confirmed tonight his love language is food.
Our first inclination was when he was about 2 1/2.
Grandma opened the oven and pulled the turkey out.
His eyes got REAL BIG and he said, "WOW!" in a hushed
and almost reverant voice.
Which of course had us laughing.
Tonight, I was tucking him in.
"And, and, and, Mom, Mom, Mom, one more thing."
"Uh-huh, What?"
"Breakfast tomorrow, what are we going to have." For breakfast, ummm, ummmm, I want.....
Ummmm, I will have to think about it.
"Okay, you think about it, good night."
This all after a quick trip out of town for some much needed R&R. Making do with Cheerios, breads, yogurt and such. Whatever was quick. If you look back on an earlier post, you will note eggs were an issue when Daddy was out of town.

1 comment:

eurekan at heart said...

I think my little one's love language must be food as well. She is always (I'm just hungry mom). LoL, what a cutie!