Thursday, December 4, 2008

A fun little survey!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper unless it is too difficult to wrap!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Dec. 6 ~ St. Nicholas Day!
4. When do you take the tree down? Ummm, when I can procrastinate no more. I don't like to put it up, I don't like to take it down. I do it for the kids. Then I do it for my sanity!
5. Do you like eggnog? no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? when I was 18, I got a leather coat
7. Hardest person to buy for? the men in the family
8. Easiest person to buy for? this year, my oldest children
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, and I will still be finding pieces to it in April, probably. The kids love to play with it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, but maybe not this year at all.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My Christmas (2 weeks) before my wedding. Dear husband got me nothing! (yes,there's a little more to the story. But I did get nothing.)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? None, they all drive me nuts.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as I start finding goodies. THis year it was late summer....stocking stuffers.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Carmel rolls, Christmas dinner, deserts, peppermint ice cream with or in Hot Chocolate.
16. Lights on the tree? yes, prefer white
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them. I am guilty of singing "I saw mommy kissing Santa" a lot. Mike told me on Black Friday he "got it". Mommy is not having an affair. It is daddy. LOL
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I prefer home. At least in the morning.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Probably not,
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? we have Jesus. We found him on our honey moon.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Normally one on Christmas Eve...pretty jammies for morning pics. THis year none. We don't need jammies. The rest on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rowdy kids who can't focus on what they are told to do.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Snowmen. Can put them up and not take them down till spring.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, pie, ummm, the whole dinner thing.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To forget about the evil in this world for one day and to have my mother-in-law with us at least till after the first of the year.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I dunno, whoever has their shopping done?
27.Who is least likely to respond to this? Whoever is stressed and has too many things to do, unless they are procrastinating big time.

No comments: