Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Being sick just stinks!

So I am not blogging much these days. I just have a quick moment here to check in. One of my guys is in the hospital. After 5 hrs. at the dr's office yesterday they sent us to the hospital. That was a fiasco. The doctors knew we were coming, however that was not communicated to those that handle all the paperwork. 1 hour here and there, 2-3 hours in the E.R., finally we were in a room. We are sooooo contagious-ly sick, so those who think they might drop in, just might want to reconsider. Construction is almost done. The rest of the kids are being troopers. The starter of all this nasty business is feeling better. Two not showing symptoms and one mildly sick and just resting. I think that one will be up and bouncing in the morning.
Well gonna go pack up and head back up there with my sweet one. Nothing says ahhh, like a wee one who only wants Mommy.

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Still in the hospital???? Hang in there!