Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snow Day ! !

The weather was frightful starting yesterday afternoon. Really disturbing through the night.
So disturbing as the ice and wind hit our windows and the outer walls which our bedroom walls I kept waking up last night. Mike says he didn't sleep much either.
Snowed through the morning. Children are driving me nuts. My one consolation....I know there are other moms out there going nuts too. Bad of me I know. So I tell S after lunch he has gotta go shovel the drive. Dear ol'e dad is locked in the master bed and bath sick with some yucky intestinal bug. Not much of a chore. My lovely children love to shovel and they all started asking if they could go out too.
Ummmmm, YES ! ! ! ! You may. Do you think i was just as excited. HEE HEE!

I wanna go outside!
I wanna throw snowball.
In the face.
Ummm, Abby.
You want to throw a snowball in Abby's face?
Nooooo, in Stephen's face.
I don't throw snowballs at Abby's face.
She's a girl.
She'll get mad at me.

Smart boy, he is gaining wisdom at an early age.

No comments: