Saturday, March 14, 2009

Last post of the week!

Since D has provided a tremendous amount of material this week, it seems only appropiate to share his latest and greatest.
He, like so many of us, has NO SELF CONTROL!
Mind you I am not pointing fingers.
Yesterday we went here..

http://www.learningcenter.org/

and saw :


Of course, I was not prepared again..... They had a peanut demonstration!

Of course I did not have Benadryl with me. Fortunately, we didn't need it.

Then we went to Great Grandma's who lived only 15 minutes away from the museum. We had a lovely visit for an hour- hour and a half.


Time to go and that is when Daniel just couldn't resist. Someone left a choc. chip cookie out!
He had to go for it big time. EGGS, MILK, CHOCOLATE AND NUTS.


"I sorry Mommy, I sorry Mommy!!!" I know, I know, but why ? ? ? He knows what happens, he knows he can't eat chocolate chip cookies. Fortunately, I did not have to epi pen him. The cookie only got on his tongue. We made it back into Wichita in record time, cause I had no Benadryl and neither did anyplace along the way. So we got to Dillons. I parked in Handicap! ! Forgive me people, but I had to get my son some Benadryl way quick.
In the store I found

Which I tore open right there in the store. Which was comical cause I couldn't figure out how to get the tablet out of the doodad. Later in the evening I had the same problem. But these are great cause you can slip it on his tongue when he is sleeping. When he has and exposure like this he is suppose to get Benadryl for 24 hours.
Then of course I discover this kind after I finally got the other kind in him.



Now I have both. One for the car, one for the bag!

Then we get to go to the AWANA Grand Prix (spelled it right Sara!** wink ** wink**)


If only that could be all....

when they were announcing the very last of the races.... (cause the pictures just above were for the age bracket dear son was in.) Now it was time for the Grand Champion Race!

and dear D just can't let it be all about Brother...He needs his pants cleaned. I get him to wait just long enough for....

This announcement:

Dear A goes to get the diaper stuff. I turn my back for just a moment and a mom calls my attention to the fact my son "is naked and doing something ! " Making a mess is what he is doing. So mortified I am.... Scoop him up and run for the bathroom, but not before I hear the other moms laugh and say something close to how glad they are past THAT stage!

Fortunately, he fell asleep in the car. Stayed asleep so I could just put him to bed!

Whew, that took me longer than I thought it would. Now it is the next day! And D is up asking if he can be up now? Not at midnight. He just doesn't want to go to bed!! !

1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

Oh, Heather! Your life is like no one I know. So sorry.