Tuesday, April 7, 2009

guilty confessions

I have one of those guilty confessions. At the beginning of the year we got U-Verse with AT-T. So now we can watch TLC. I really enjoy watching the shows on the Duggars at night when I am working on the computer. I have boys and ohhh do I have boys. I blog about them frequently. Here is the quiet, sweet woman and she HAS BOYS too. I just laugh and laugh and feel like ohhh, there is someone who can relate. I wonder if she ever sees the video of her boys when she is not around. If she does, does she laugh? does she look at her boys and say, "Not again!". It is good to know there are other moms with boys who do things that make you shake your head. I think tonight I saw them riding a cabinet or piano through one of the rooms!! Yep, if we had one they could get on and ride mine would do the same.

No comments: