Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Fifth Bday ! !

For my son's fifth birthday we celebrated in Dad style. Dad has never been to Pump It Up. We have been multiple times. But Dad always seems to have to work when we are invited for birthday parties. So as much as it was for N's birthday it was also for Dad. We suprised a few parents when we got in there with all the kids, but we weren't the only ones. Grandma got into the action. I just love the pictures of her showing her grandchildren you are only as old as you let yourself be. She did tell me a few weeks ago, she still is going to the chiropractor trying to recover from the obstacle course.
So it is a little late, 2 months late. But here they are. I have enjoyed going through the pictures tonight. I am sooo glad we went ahead with N's party that day. My mom was amazing. She walked in the door just as I was hearing my sister-in-law tell me my mother-in-law had just passed. She and several good friends helped me pull this party off. I so appreciate them. THANK YOU! !
From the smiles in the pictures, I think everyone had a wonderful time. Adults included. And cause I just couldn't narrow it down anymore...there are 3 slide shows!




1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

What fun! It certainly looks like a fun time was had by all.