Friday, April 10, 2009

ooohhh Mooooommmm!

"Come look at N's masterpiece?" Said with a certain foreign accent flair by my most adorable oldest.
Dread is washing over me.
Migraine since Wednesday night begins to intensify.
The blue carpet is white speckled all over.
Rice!
Where did he get the rice?
Confession: "I didn't mean to put a hole in the rice bag."
Big annoyed sigh, yes you did. You knew what you were doing. You just didn't think about the consequences. In this case your brother made a mess.
Why??
Date night, couples are out, kids are tucked away in the back of minds and I get yet another Friday experience. Ahhh, To make things worse our duct taped, trying to keep it together vaccuum, sprung another leak. I just don't feel like duct taping it anymore. The cord started showing wires this week. So dear husband says, Happy Mother's Day you get a new vaccuum. I quickly respond, you mean Happy 13th Birthday to your daughter. To which he quickly agrees.
So for A, since you are reading this, now you know what you are getting for your birthday! ! !
I must say I love this vaccuum. It has suction beyond belief. We buy the extended warranties, so it has been around for quite a while. It has endured the trials of children learning to vaccuum and a husband who would rather vaccuum legos than pick them up. It has been a true friend. The one before it actually was used to vaccuum salt, (a whole lot of salt) off our dining room table 7 years ago. My oldest son, said look it is snowing, while I was in the shower!! It was later replaced by our current one under warranty. They have discontinued this model, so now I get to try and find a new kind I like. At least, I get to go shopping by myself.

No comments: