Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Late Night Shopping !

This is BEAST!


This is Beast's Human, My neice!
She came back a whole week early!
Now that the dog does not cry all night ~ well rather I am allergic to it and Beast now gets the garage ~ so at least I don't hear Beast anymore in the middle of the night.

I took Human shopping at Dillons ! Coupon Box and Flier in hand. The goal: get 50 cent hot dogs and other deals. Some for me and some for the impoverished college student Human! Teach her the delightful wonders of coupon savings. I saved roughly 60% and she was appropriately impressed.

This however is what we returned to: They were completely exhausted from all of the excitement of Human's return.
This one completely cracks me up! How does he get himself like this? An office chair with "tickly" the panda bear. I had to do some buffering to get his head out with bonking him.

And well dear princess here, called us mean when we woke her, and freed her from little brother.
Dear Human attempted to carry this one upstairs. I was in utter shock! I normally wake and send her on her own power. Doesn't she look so sweet?

No comments: