Sunday, July 26, 2009

Favorite Quoteables

This one is courtesy of the Fun Mom!
Our church is having their big garage sale this week. Youth and parents work to earn credits...money to be put towards church activities. We did this last year and it paid for half her camp this year! So today was our first work day. We had a 2 hour shift. Hefting heavy boxes from here to there. Out of trucks to one spot and then to another. After 2 1/2 hours, my back was starting to hurt...we stayed past the 2 hour mark cause she begged me to stay longer. I just couldn't lift anymore.

"I like working" "It makes me happy!" she said with a big smile and bouncy ponytail!

So I left her for another couple of hours. But, she "likes working, it makes her happy!" How come I don't hear that in reference to laundry and dishes? What about weeding? Cause she was out in the heat carrying boxes in. Does this mean she likes to weed, or would like to mow grass? She doesn't seem to think so.... But she likes to work and makes her happy, and makes her ponytail bounce! **Big Sigh**

We'll see if she is saying that later this week. We have at least 2 more shifts to work!

No comments: