Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boys and Dennis the Menace, so much is true

For the last 4 days, I have been trying to get Daddy's Buddy to shower. My kids are shower fans. Prefer the showers to baths. Who am I to argue as long as the job gets done. Well Daddy's Buddy has developed this negative attitude to showering. He doesn't want to miss anything. I send him off, he gets distracted..."can't do it! "
Tonight... " I CAAAAAAN'T, YOUUUUUUU'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE SO MEEEEEEEAN!" I DOOOON'T LIIIIIKE YOUUUUUUUUU! YOUUUUUUUUUU ARE SOOOOOO MEAN!
Then I go to check on him. He is hovering in a corner in the shower. He has turned the water on too hot. He never thought to holler for help. Fix the water. He is feeling good. Now he does NOT want to get out!
Finally out, I get a big hug and snuggles.
WHY! ! Why, can't the men in my life figure out I am all about their good and I am soooo usually right wbout things!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that would be too easy, wouldn't it? don't they make your live more fun?