Monday, September 21, 2009

The last bowling Hurrah! !

Not only I am blessed with a lovely group of ladies to call friends as I posted this summer about here. My kids are blessed with a great group of friends as a result. Life has taken us all down different paths. We see some friends more than others. But when we are all together we manage to make some amazingly good memories. Shortly before most started school and after we started school we met up for one last bowling hurrah! This summer there was a Kids Bowl Free program. We all decided to sign up and bowl together when we could. The kids had a blast, even the ones who didn't care to bowl. They found something to occupy their time. The moms and Big-O-Daddy-O managed to have some fun as well!

Finally.... I am posting this group of pics. I told the moms, I was going to do it. We won't count the number of days that have passed. Thankfully, the accountability to keep my word has pushed me to finally do something with the pictures. The delay helped me to tremendously narrow down the selection of pictures. Cause Mrs. Rebecca had to send out 8 emails to all of us moms to forward all the pictures! She was the only one to remember a camera. She let me borrow it and take pictures. It's a good thing it was a digital camera....can you imagine all the bads shots we would have ended up with cause the kids move so darn quick! I also, didn't have to apologize for using up all her film, cause I really got into my role of photographer !




1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

Thanks for this post, Heather.

The bowling this summer was such a fun experience for us. And the best times were the two times the whole gang went.

I'm glad we got pics of the day. Lots of good ones to help us remember the fun we had.