Saturday, September 1, 2012

My girls amaze me !

So I was clicking around and checking out the new blogspot format and discovered I had a bunch of "drafts".  Post for whatever reason never got posted.  This one was a precious memory, that for whatever reason...a slow connection, an interruption, never was officially posted.  So 3 years later... (It was meant to post on 10/7/09) here goes.  Do you remember Aunt Sharon?

2 weeks ago or so on a Sunday, I was puttering around the house. I slowed down enough to look around my basement to discover all 5 of my children were chillin' with dad and watching football. Even the girls. Big-O-Daddy-O has tried to get me to watch football. I have consented to a willingness to sit with him if I can either take a nap or work on something like handsewing, coupons, or some other lap project. My girls boggle my mind. So when the Aunt and Uncle called to see if they could take Hockey Player and Little Princess to

I was like, okay... But, Hockey Player had other commitments so Fun Mom went instead. I was prepared for tired girls. I was prepared to hear how they got bored. Instead, 2 young ladies walked in our door and they had lots of exciting stories to tell. The stories had to wait till Sunday, as we had church the next morning and it was almost 10 when they got home. We, also, had to wait to hear from Little Princess cause this was as far as she got..

Isn't she sweet when she is asleep?
She just couldn't make it here. And she is not too little, so we left her there for the night.

The noise did not bother them. The length of the time sitting there didn't bother them. They had a blast! Who knew? At least they like to shop and read and do puzzles, otherwise I wouldn't know who their mother was!

No comments: