Monday, August 27, 2012

Fun Girl's Unfair Life

Some humor from this weekend.

Fun Girl says "I hate The Man" 
I say, "No you don't"
Fun Girl says, "But he brought the ugly bug into the house"  (all said with the most pathetic whine a sixteen year old can muster.
Fun Girl: He is A W F U L !
Little Princess says, "But I was sick first"
FG: No you weren't, I was up at 2 in the morning.
LP: I had it the night before
FG: Well I probably had it the night before too, but thought I felt bad from swim team.
Little Princes is not helping cause she has her giggles and bubbly self back. 
Fun Girl needs to put her big girl britches back on.
Mommy went so far as to tell her to quit being a pansy. 
FG then orders Little Princess to get her pain reliever.
LP asks "How much? "
Fun Girl in all her pathetic-ness says in a soft whimper, "Daaaaddy says I am suppose to take 2 when I am sick."  "But I don't know if I am considered sick now.",

HAHAHA  She doesn't know if she qualifies as being sick.  Me thinks she is trying to milk this for all she is worth. :)
Love this girl.

No comments: