Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flutter Nutter and Hotels...

We recently learned that Flutter Nutter is a "responder".

If we are unhappy he is unhappy. If we are calm, he will be somewhat calmer. Hard at 4 to be calm. :)

No truer is the "Responder" definition than when he stays in a hotel.

Last night, after lights out. He would bounce out of bed saying, "I hear laughing!"
"I hear people!" He can reach the light switches, so on goes the light. Shortly after the light is out again, I think after he realized we were all in bed and ignoring him. A little more bouncing to match the laughing, and "I can't sleep". To which dad finally says, "Lay down and go to sleep."
I try to smother my giggles....he just said, "He couldn't sleep."
This morning as I type....He is snuggled with his blankie, lying down watching tv. A nap in the future?

No comments: