Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Bedtime Rumblings and Bedtime Prayers

Lately, I have a couple of kiddos who are trying the "I can't sleep" to try and get out of bed. I am quick to respond with, "Talk to God."
Then, they would tell me they already did and couldn't sleep.
So I would respond with, "Tell God all the things you are thankful for. (I do, and before long I am sweetly snoozing!)"

Tonight, Fun Mom was on the hunt looking for "Jesus" (Flutter Nutter's Jesus Love's Me Blanket) and she overheard...

Flutter Nutter was praying to God, "God I love you and I want to be everyone's friend."

"I know you say, "Children obey your parents in the Lord" and that means I have to stay in bed and I am not tired."

Then, Fun Mom walked in and Flutter Nutter told her, "God told me He loves me and I have to stay in bed."

No comments: