Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 Moms 8 kids 1 Friday night No husbands

**Much to my amazement, I started this post 10 days ago. I was chastised by Fun Mom for not posting anything "in a long time!" So Ta~Da, it is finished and I am getting a little caught up**

So what do we do? Well we are a wild bunch.
We hang out together. Work on computer stuff and ebay. Kids play like maniacs until it is too dark to play outside. (The boys have been known to say, "I know, I know, Boys outside (with a big sigh)) Then they watch movies or cartoons. We have a whatever is leftover in the fridge/freezer dinner. (You know finish off the bags of chicken nuggets (5 of them, fish sticks (4 of them), corn dogs (4 of them), that kind of dinner.) Of course, we DRINK water! And we hang out till the kids are reduced to tears and need to go to bed.
Spring time is wonderful! !


\

1 comment:

Cav5Mom said...

Good times, Good times!