Friday, July 23, 2010

Hockey Player & Little Princess missing...

This week they have been off at camp.
It has been ever so quiet around here. The Little boys are substantially more subdued. THey play and get along with each other more than we ever imagined possible. So much so, I can say, I have completed quite a bit around here on my list of projects. I do make sure we get out and do something each day, so as not to press my luck in the harmony department, but I am astounded at how peaceful it is around here.
Even though I am enjoying the change in temperments around here, I do miss my Little Princess and Hockey Player. I am every so greatful to the camp for posting pics online, so I can stay up on what they are doing and see their beautiful faces. I would say smiles, but in each photo, they have intense looks of concentration and/or competiveness. Their photos seem to be captured when they are playing games. And well, I have some pretty competitive children.
The weekend begins tomorrow and we will all be back together...so off to get more done, while the peace and quiet and harmony exists...

No comments: