Sunday, August 8, 2010

keyboards...extended warranties

Along with my computer trouble, I am alo having keyboard woes.
It *tarted with the "e" key. I couldn't get it to work all the time. And 'e' i* in a lot of words. Now I am having trouble with the s key...hence the * here and there. It i* really a pain when two of the most often used letters in the Engli*h alphabet fail you. I have found that I have to dig into my creativity to find new and different way* to communicate. A year ago my keyboard did thi* and thankfully the warranty granted me a new keyboard. It ha* not been quite a year, and the trouble has returned. Thankfully BODO took the offer of extended warranty. Time to make another call for a replacement, but al*o find out, what the problem might be. Hopefully fix the problem so it can not return!
I know a lot of people do not take advantage of extended warrantie*. At one time we were like that too. Now with 5 kiddos, life ju*t seems to be hard on THINGS around here. *o for big ticket items we don't want to get *uper angry about.... the warranty is a good option.... I offer yet another explanation for why I have not been blogging lately!

No comments: