Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sleepy-eyed but still has priorities

A late night run to Wal-Mart to get a waterpik for Little Princess (Pictures to come...she is too miserable right now.) because her appliance keep getting gunky and needs helping cleaning it and her braces. Of course, I can't slip out unnoticed and the kids come running with their shopping lists...
So I get home and chase kiddos to bed. FLutter Nutter has already fallen asleep on the couch. I scoop him up and he looks at me all blurry eyed and asks, "Is that you Mommy?" "Is that you Mommy?"
Yes
"Did you get my stuff at Walmart?"
And then back to sleep. Can't tell who his own mommy is, but he can remember his shopping list and to check and see that Mom's job was complete. If only he could remember to put his clothes in the laundry hamper.

No comments: